The confidentiality of personal information is the most important thing for PT. Vooya Manajemen Eksplorasi ("We"). We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users ("you") when accessing websites (www.vooya.id and other websites that we manage), features, technology, content and products that we provide (furthermore, referred as the "Platform").
- Personal Information that We Can Collect
- Use of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- Your Rights
- Cookies Policy
- Acknowledgement and Agreement
- Marketing Material
- How to Contact Us
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE CAN COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information in the form of:
- Information you provide. You can provide information via electronic forms on Our Platform or by correspondence by telephone, electronic mail, and so on. This information includes information that you provide when registering on our Platform, subscribing to our services, searching for products, participating in online discussions or other social media functions on our Platform, participating in competitions, promotions, or surveys, and when you report problems with our Platform. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure the accuracy of the information.
- Information We Collect. For each of your visits to our platform, we may collect the following information automatically:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the internet, your log in information, the type and version of the browser being used, the time zone setting, the type and version of the browser extension (browser plug-in), operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators or URLs visited to, through and from Our Platform (including date and time); the product you are looking at or looking for; page response time, download issues, length of visits to certain pages, interaction information on the page (such as scrolling, clicks, or mouse movements), methods used to leave the site, and telephone numbers used to contact our customer service.
- Information that we receive from other sources. We can receive information if you use other sites that we operate or other services that we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information search providers, and credit reference agents) ("Our Partners ") and can receive information from them. We will take steps within reasonable limits to verify the information we have obtained from other sources in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
- Information you provide. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations in providing you with information, products and services;
- to provide information regarding other products and services that we offer; to provide you, or allow third parties to provide you, information about products and services that we think may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We can contact you electronically or other ways with information about our products and services. If you are a new customer, and where we allow third parties to use your Personal Data, we (or they) can contact you electronically only if you have given consent.
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective way for you.
- Information We Collect. We will use this information:
- to manage the Platform and our internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and other statistical and survey objectives;
- to improve our platform so that the content is sure to be presented in the most effective way for you;
- to enable you to participate in the interactive features of our service, when you wish;
- as part of efforts to ensure the safety and security of our Platform;
- to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising that we do for you and other parties, and to present advertisements of products and services that are relevant to you;
- to provide input and recommendations to you and other users in our Platform regarding products and services that can interest you and them.
- Information that we receive from other sources. We may combine information that we receive from other sources with information that you provide and information that we collect. We may use this information or combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose Personal Data with members of our business group, which includes branches and subsidiaries, as well as the main holding companies and subsidiaries.
We may share Personal Data with third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in carrying out contracts that we carry out with them or you.
- Advertisers and ad networks that need data to select and offer relevant advertisements for you and other users. We do not disclose information about individuals that can be identified, but we can provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example information that 500 men under the age of 30 have accessed their ad links on certain days). We can also provide aggregate information to help advertisers reach certain target audiences (for example, women in Central Jakarta). We may use the personal data that we collect to fulfill advertisers' requests by displaying their advertisements to the target audience.
- Analysis providers and search engines that help us to improve and optimize our platform.
We may disclose information to third parties:
- In situations where we sell or buy companies and / or assets, we may disclose data to prospective buyers or sellers of the company or assets.
- If PT Vooya Manajemen Eksplorasi or its parent company or related substantial assets are obtained by third parties, the Personal Data held about our customers will be one of the assets transferred.
- If we are under responsibility for disclosing or sharing data in order to comply with legal obligations and other agreements; or protect the rights, property and security PT Vooya Manajemen Eksplorasi, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection from fraud and credit risk reduction.
D. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal Information that you provide will be retained by us: (i) as long as you are still a user of our Platform and (ii) at least 5 (five) years from the date on which you stop using our Platform; or (iii) in accordance with the original purpose of collecting the Personal Information.
In situations where we provide (or you choose) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. However, we will do our best to protect the Personal Information. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to our platform; the risk of each transmission is your responsibility. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
E. YOUR RIGHT
You can ask us to access and / or correct your Personal Information that is in our possession and possession, by contacting us in the details provided below.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from sites belonging to partner networks, advertisers and other affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own Privacy Policies and that we are not responsible or have any liability for those policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these sites.
F. COOKIES POLICY
When you use the Platform, we may place a number of cookies in your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your computer's browser or hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard disk.
Cookies can be used for the following purposes: (1) activate certain functions, (2) provide analysis, (3) save your preferences; and (4) allows the delivery of advertising and advertising based on behavior. Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some other Cookies will always be used.
- Cookies are needed for the operation of Our Platform. This includes, for example, Cookies that allow you to enter a secure area on our platform, use a shopping basket, or use an electronic billing service.
- Cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our platform when they use it. This helps us improve how our Platform works, for example, by making sure users find what they are looking for easily.
- Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our platform. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your language or region choice).
- Cookies record your visit to Our Platform, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Platform and the advertisements installed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external service providers such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these cookies, for which we have no control. These cookies tend to make our Platform and the ads displayed therein more relevant to your interests, and to improve the performance of Our Platform.
You can delete Cookies by performing the clear data function on your mobile app or web browser, which allows you to reject settings in whole or in part of Cookies. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our Platform.
G. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT
In the event that you provide Personal Information relating to other individuals (for example Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, friends or other parties) to Us, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of that individual for, and with This agrees on behalf of these individuals for, the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information by us.
H. MARKETING MATERIAL
J. HOW TO CONTACT US